Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1600 / Visits Today: 269
Highest Active Users: 1600
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 First Allis

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
1014211 Posted - 08/21/2016 : 17:08:36
Well, I was able to clean up the B207e I got for my nephews. How are the transmissions on these? Did I see they are made by Peerless? Are parts still available? I need to look at the adjustment as 2nd and 3rd are difficult to engage and when in gear it seems just a tap on the gearshift and it pops out of gear. Anyway, I need to play with it more before anything else, hope to give it to the nephews soon but I need to have it run for a bit to test everything out.

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cvans Posted - 08/24/2016 : 03:25:02
If you find a good source for peerless part please post it. I'm in need of parts. I'll do the
I'm going to start here.

same.http://www.peerlessgear.com/node5368.aspx
ByronC Posted - 08/23/2016 : 18:32:46
My first Allis was. B208. Nice little lawn tractor. Larry once posted some info on the Trans. All I remember was that he was shocked at how much heavier the Allis was compared to the same size Simlicity.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1