Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1051 / Visits Today: 1051
Highest Active Users: 1051
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 B series forklift

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mack Posted - 04/20/2011 : 22:07:01
Well,this will be one to watch! Only 50 miles from me. Was hoping no one else would catch it but looks like it's open season now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170631026486&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 07/06/2011 : 06:39:30
Haven't seen anything. It will probably pop back up on Simpletractors this winter after he gets a chance to get it all redone. He needs some parts, so chances are he'll be fabricating. On something that rare, I bet it's tough to get dimensions, etc. I only know of one guy that has a complete one...
Speedy2222 Posted - 07/05/2011 : 22:43:20
just curious.. does anybody have any update on this?
B112 Posted - 04/28/2011 : 23:03:05
hope no trains came off their tracks lol
frog19 Posted - 04/28/2011 : 22:23:13
If you look over the steer tire there are 2 pieces of railroad rail as a counter weight
B112 Posted - 04/28/2011 : 22:20:23
That's a great looking project. I like it. Thanks for sharing.
1014211 Posted - 04/28/2011 : 22:18:14
Geez, the back end doesn't get light with over 500lbs on it? Very well done, that is one cool looking rig.
frog19 Posted - 04/28/2011 : 22:01:56
I know this isn't like the AC look alike that i had planned to build but I used what parts that came available. It lift 65" to the bottom of the forks and we lift a tested weight of 525 lb.

skunkhome Posted - 04/28/2011 : 21:34:30
quote:
Originally posted by simplelife

Looks like it could be a swath board from a sickle mower.

well I thought so too but it looks a tad too long for that. Maybe it is just the angle of the shot.
simplelife Posted - 04/28/2011 : 21:19:39
quote:
Originally posted by skunkhome

What is that long shape to the left and in the foreground of the grader blade? Fork blade?

Looks like it could be a swath board from a sickle mower.
skunkhome Posted - 04/28/2011 : 20:07:24
What is that long shape to the left and in the foreground of the grader blade? Fork blade?
B112 Posted - 04/28/2011 : 18:59:28
Unfortunately he didn't get the forks, or did he? I see it was another Henry Co. attachment and they label it B-1 or B-10 after the model tractor it was installed on (I think). Would be curious if the serial number fall in the range of the loaders or if there was a count of how many of these attachments made. Let us know when you see it at a show.
Mack Posted - 04/28/2011 : 08:18:56
Jonathan Mole(Jonnysac)got the fork lift. He does very nice work on his restorations so I'm hoping to see this in person at an upcoming show soon.

Here are a couple of pics. Mike Beiry(MDB)posted across the street.

Looks like they picked up a few other goodies as well.

skunkhome Posted - 04/22/2011 : 22:29:40
quote:
Originally posted by frog19

I have seen one of these that was restored to a better than new look.
they use it around there farm on a daily bases. It got me in the mode to find one or build one.I started getting stuff to build on from sum drawings i found on the enternet.but before I could get started I had my second back surgery.when recovering I found a different option. I bought a toro greenmaster reel mower that is all hydraulic. I striped all the mower parts off and started building from there. I have finished it and have started to paint.
I'll post some picture when it's dry

I can't wait to see that.
frog19 Posted - 04/22/2011 : 21:43:30
I have seen one of these that was restored to a better than new look.
they use it around there farm on a daily bases. It got me in the mode to find one or build one.I started getting stuff to build on from sum drawings i found on the enternet.but before I could get started I had my second back surgery.when recovering I found a different option. I bought a toro greenmaster reel mower that is all hydraulic. I striped all the mower parts off and started building from there. I have finished it and have started to paint.
I'll post some picture when it's dry
1014211 Posted - 04/22/2011 : 21:02:46
Wow, that is going to take alot to restore. With how rare it is it is definitely worth it, too bad I don't have the resources to get it back to it's deserved state.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1