Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3614 / Visits Today: 3614
Highest Active Users: 3614
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Grader Blades

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
1014211 Posted - 09/18/2010 : 09:53:48
There seems to be alot of discussion about these lately and the few I have seen for sale lately are $250 low end up to $400. Are they that rare? I got one last year and have used it occassionaly and I like it, but it doesn't seem that much more useful compared to the front blade. Am I missing something? For snow I think the front blade is more handy because they are taller and snow doesn't come over the top as quickly. Just wondering......
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
thepatriot Posted - 09/19/2010 : 14:12:10
I traded a dump cart i got for free for mine.It could use paint,but it's like new!It has the foot holds on it.Anybody know when those came out?
freddie Posted - 09/19/2010 : 11:25:39
i have $40.00 into metal for making mine. and took about 2 hours to make. only because i have the tools to do it.
1014211 Posted - 09/18/2010 : 13:46:20
I paid $100 for mine, which I thought was kind of high, but not with what I'm seeing a couple go for now. I do like the one on eBay right now with the foot rests, mine doesn't have those. I just went there a couple months ago to pick up a 7016 from BR, but that price is a tad steep for me.
B112 Posted - 09/18/2010 : 13:11:19
The grader blade was much rarer to buy than the push blade. Cost to make was the same, it's just hard to find a factory one. When looking at the cost of an attachment, I tend to think how much effort it would be to fabricate verses find. Quite often it's just easier to pay a bit more for a factory ready attachment than making one. Thus I've paid $250 for a grade blade at one time a while back. I only have one.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1