Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 27710 / Visits Today: 1192
Highest Active Users: 27710
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 A long wait!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
1014211 Posted - 03/18/2019 : 09:13:09
As you guys know I have a tractor for each one of the 5 kiddos. Emma's 738 Broadmoor has been out of my commision for about three years. It just had no compression. I could have found a replacement engine, but I'm trying to keep them original as best I can. Since she doesn't ask to use it much(being a 16 year old girl) I had let it sit way too long. Well, I sent the engine away and had the cylinder honed, new rings, valves and seats installed. It now runs like a champ, and I am so excited. I told her I will pay her to mow the lawn this summer to help her with gas money, since she will be driving by then. Just excited it is back up and running. Took way too long.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cvans Posted - 06/22/2019 : 21:30:28
Don't know what oldsarge is viewing this on but your photos work fine on my 15" laptop. I'm using chrome as a search engine.

1014211 Posted - 06/22/2019 : 20:40:05
Yeah, I'm sure the width comes from not using the puny file size we are limited to on here. My photos are linked from another site so I can keep some quality. They are still about a tenth of the file size from my camera. If I take them down to 79kb or whatever the limit is here not only do I have to manually resize them down again from original but the quality suffers. Not really worth it to me to take the effort to make them worse. The sight I use to host them has thumbnails you can then enlarge, this site just uses the full photo.
oldsarge Posted - 06/16/2019 : 23:39:53
Love to see your posts,but as I said before,your lines are 1/2 again too long to load on one screen width like this
and yours are the only ones I see that way any where I go.Maybe 2/3 of the column width you normally use I dunno??????????????????
Cvans Posted - 06/14/2019 : 12:17:38
Gotta love those "bug Eyed" head lights.

1014211 Posted - 06/14/2019 : 08:59:37
My plan is to have her help mow with it, I will post when it happens!
ByronC Posted - 03/20/2019 : 07:13:43
Cool, will she be mowing with this one or something else that already has a deck on it? Video the first cut. Lets see some stripes. :)

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1