Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2514 / Visits Today: 124
Highest Active Users: 2514
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Allis Chalmers and Simplicity Garden Tractors
 Buying/Pricing Guidelines
 Allis Chalmers walk behind tiller Value?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jesse Posted - 05/07/2014 : 18:05:49
I would like to know what you guys think a fair price would be for a Allis Chalmers front tine, 5hp, with reverse,tiller. There is one for sale with a make offer sign on it down the road a bit from me. Looks to be in great shape. Don't need it, but want it!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
B-16_IC Posted - 05/07/2014 : 23:55:03
If it looks nice the collectable factor of it being labeled AC will bring it's value higher than the same one labeled Simplicity. It also depends on if you plan to use it occasionally, having a purpose helps the value for me. Myself I would give up to 50 maybe more for a nice runner, but that's me. If you talk to them ask what they are thinking "ballpark". Sometimes people just want it gone, sometimes they have watched Pickers too much and think a forty year old tiller is worth 200 bucks!

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.01 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1