Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 86 / Visits Today: 86
Highest Active Users: 86
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Local Auction Pics.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
B10Dave Posted - 04/04/2013 : 21:58:20
Our local auction yard holds a farm equipment consignment sale every spring and fall. Next one is this Saturday. I went today to check out the goods and took some pics of a few of the sale items. Here are some of the GTS, compacts, antiques and general interest items....Dave

I will start with a few overview pics.

Some tractors in the antique row.

AC tractors are not common this year.

One poor old beat up 5215 DA compact.

There are 11 wagons of small stuff this year. It takes one ring the whole day to sell all this stuff.

Some of the rows of GTs.

There are several old generaters and a bunch of newer ones. I have a Kohler a bit older than the one pictured.

Some of the more interesting GTs and attachments.

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
B-16_IC Posted - 04/07/2013 : 21:47:04
Thanks for the update Dave! I'm glad that auction wasn't near here, that tiller would draw a couple bids from me. Not that I need another project, I have two Frazer Rototillers I should do something with now.
B10Dave Posted - 04/06/2013 : 23:05:18
Phil; to find auctions in your area Google AuctionZip. Also as to the Gem rototiller, look what I came across on our KIJIJI listings tonight.

It is the successor to the Howard Gem. Called a Dowdeswell 650. Same machine only newer with a Kohler engine square section fuel tank and single wheels. All else appears to be unchanged from the Howard machine...Dave
skunkhome Posted - 04/06/2013 : 19:22:59
I don't think I have ever seen more than one Howard with a hood. That sounds like a lot for the DA that looks like it was rode hard and put up wet. I passed up an AC 5015 that was pristine for $2800. Wow, $1100 for the generator, wish I had been there!

I don't know why I can't find auctions down here.
B10Dave Posted - 04/06/2013 : 14:25:49
Phil; the standby generater went for $1100 and the disc for $80. I bid on the disc but didn't really need it so stopped at $75. The 5215 DA compact which looked awful, ran good but the 3 pt. didn't lift right. It brought $1550.
Rich; that heavy old Howard Gem rototiller only brought $45. Only thing missing was the tin over the cyl.
head.....Dave
skunkhome Posted - 04/05/2013 : 21:35:44
Well, at this time all my extra funds are going to the kitchen remodel. Even though I was busy I did not invoice anything in March. April will be much better.
B10Dave Posted - 04/05/2013 : 20:57:23
Yes it is Rich. Heavy old brute. Phil; what's your spending limit?!!!!. Jan would severely curtail your activities if you bought those items, I'll bet>....Dave
B-16_IC Posted - 04/05/2013 : 18:23:39
Is the tiller in the last two pictures a Howard?
skunkhome Posted - 04/04/2013 : 23:13:31
Dave, I want item #861 and #733... See to it please.
Cvans Posted - 04/04/2013 : 22:45:48
Oh man am I glad that I don't live anywhere near that. My bank account would never be the same.
Enjoyed the photos.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1