Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2240 / Visits Today: 2240
Highest Active Users: 2240
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Bush Hog Restoration
 Bush Hogs in Fla.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
B10Dave Posted - 03/01/2012 : 22:51:17
Daniel, I met a guy from Kentucky today at the show in Zolfo Springs. He had 2 Bush Hogs with him. Said he thinks he has talked to you before. Says there is a show in your area he will be bringing them to later this year. Dave
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
B10Dave Posted - 03/03/2012 : 22:21:50
Sounds like the same guy Daniel.
olcowhand Posted - 03/02/2012 : 21:20:13
quote:
Originally posted by B10Dave

Only spoke to him for a couple of minutes and must of had a brain fart as I forgot completely to ask his name.

Slim fella, in late 60's, maybe 70ish? Around 5'10", with dark hair? Usually wears a baseball style cap. He usually sets up under a canopy and has an enclosed trailer next to the canopy. But then he may not take that all down that way either.
B10Dave Posted - 03/02/2012 : 21:15:41
Only spoke to him for a couple of minutes and must of had a brain fart as I forgot completely to ask his name.
olcowhand Posted - 03/02/2012 : 10:04:22
Must have been Bob Simmons from near Owensboro, KY. If it's him, his total collection of GT's was 164 when I spoke to him last summer at a show near both of us. Did this fella have several thick binders full of Bush Hog material? His wife has had a stroke & is hard to understand, but both Bob & his wife seem like super great people! I do know Bob Simmons & his wife spend winter in Florida.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1