Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1082 / Visits Today: 1082
Highest Active Users: 1082
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Rainy day, went shopping for lights

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 12/03/2011 : 19:04:06
...and found some attached to a B-10

I'm working on finding a few odds and ends for the Squire I want to redo this spring, and the only Guide lights I have are the version with built in switches, as for Broadmoor's or rear lights. I also needed a light bar, and when this B-10 popped up locally, I gambled. The lights are in great shape...no dents cracks or gouges, so I'm happy right there. The sheetmetal is in great shape...it's straighter than the Big Ten I redid. This one doesn't even have the hairline cracks around the seatpan frame welds that I've seen on every roundhood. Has a complete set of hoodbolts too.

It was listed as a non-runner, and I haven't peeked into the Brigg's. I do have another 234431 on a shelf that was running last winter. It needs tires (PO put the fatty's on the front), a front driveshaft coupler, and a PO broke off a bit of exhaust pipe in the block.

Even came with the optional ammo/toolbox. Not quite as nice as Rob's, but it does have a larger capacity.

I have no idea where I'm going to put it...gonna have to dig some tarps and let the snow hide it until spring.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 12/10/2011 : 21:16:57
I wouldn't turn my back on the 210...If the variable is decent it will still operate well in Lo, and certainly give you an option for tilling and blowing. If it's an all purpose machine, then it gets frustrating to do something like mowing if the variable is worn. If nothing else, you got a hard working machine that could be a special purpose tractor for ya! =]
brindar Posted - 12/10/2011 : 16:00:33
Nice catch on B10.

I was in a dry spell most of the summer, I overpaid for a '66 non-running B10, and I've had another non-running B10 (early) and a non-running B210V pop up cheap in the last week. I'm getting the B210V from the guy who is rebuilding my carbs for my other two non running tractors. I'm up to 3 B10 and most likely a B210. My wife is still semi-tolerant. We'll see.....

Is the B210 worth restoring? I've heard mixed opinions about them. It would solve my inability to by a HiLo set-up for tilling and blowing.
B-16_IC Posted - 12/08/2011 : 20:33:11
That sure is a nice one! I am ever so glad they don't pop up around here like that very often. If they did I would be in serious trouble.
acdad Posted - 12/06/2011 : 15:51:21
Yay! Another yellow one for the Big ten to play with!

Awesome tractor....a '67?
freddie Posted - 12/04/2011 : 16:44:36
The army box is a great idea. And there water tight. Nice find josh
acb10_64 Posted - 12/03/2011 : 23:07:19
Nice find Josh. Got me thinking maybe i can make use of a similar ammo box on one of my b-10's.
snohiker Posted - 12/03/2011 : 21:53:05
josh that is a nice one wish it was closer to me im still looking for one and thanks for the coment on the tool box , those may be drying up soon i have a scope on a new job and wont be making any tractor related parts anymore but the money and bennys are better
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 12/03/2011 : 19:42:17
Cheapest one I've ever found around here. I can't gather the few parts I need cheaper than this. The body and mechanicals are so nice on this, it would be tough to pass up getting her running, or at least swapping out the engines. =]
B10Dave Posted - 12/03/2011 : 19:15:20
Nice find Josh. It must have been priced right as it came home with you. Dave

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1