Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 433 / Visits Today: 433
Highest Active Users: 433
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Homemade attachments.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
B10Dave Posted - 08/28/2010 : 20:43:39
Hey guys. We all know about factory supplied attachments and factoy approved aftermarket attachments for our tractors. How about some pics of homemade stuff you have. I'll start it off with pics of my roller,sprayer and rider cart for the wife at shows. B10Dave

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SCUMMY Posted - 09/18/2010 : 06:31:03
gday B10Dave
yer it is lol it was spose to go on the kids quad but it looked better with it off

cheers
B10Dave Posted - 09/17/2010 : 21:26:29
Steve Nice sprayer bracket. Is it modified from an ATV rear rack? Dave.
SCUMMY Posted - 09/16/2010 : 22:40:19
Gday
as u know stuff for the simp is rare here so if i find something it will have to be changed to fit but i have made a rake thing. it was just a test it works ok on gravel or fresh dirt no good for packed stuff and a holder for my new spot sprayer i still have to put a bit of pipe in the right spot for it to strap to i got a grader blade but i not done any more to it yet?
cheers

ByronC Posted - 09/02/2010 : 16:19:10
quote:
Originally posted by B10Dave

Byron. I used an old hot water tank. Took about 12 inches out of length,reversed lower end plate so both ends would be convex and welded axle through the middle. Made up the hitch assy. and used pillow block bearings with grease fittings. Weighs about 650 LBS full of water. B10Dave

Oh I am soooo Pissed... I just threw away my old hot water heater...

Thanks,
ATF Posted - 09/02/2010 : 00:22:32
"I think it was last night's news, TO is experiencing an epidemic of bedbugs, and they blame lack of 24D in the environment for the problem. = bizarre!"
Bed bugs are being brought in by "overseaes" er, travelers, from certain locations. Heard it on the news plaguing NYC and Cincinnati Ohio, dormitories, hostel, and hotels, being hit the hardest, then making their way home with hotel staff
Gray Posted - 09/01/2010 : 23:19:18
Dave, I saw him as trouble before the election - I wonder how blind people can be. I await the change in the next election.

I think it was last night's news, TO is experiencing an epidemic of bedbugs, and they blame lack of 24D in the environment for the problem. = bizarre!

I have this garage that's infinitely and endlessly cluttered with stuff the PO left behind. Some amazing goodies, including some basic killex type items, which I have not used - and I keep thinking about it - as the weeds take over more and more and more, I think the hand sprayer is going to play soon. I think glyphosate is still over the counter since it breaks down in a week or so. Some folks use it like spot killex for that spotted lawn look.

There's also an amazing crop of crabgrass this season due to the hot weather. I think there will be a lot of rumblings when the seeds from all those new crabgrass plants take over everybody's lawn; especially if we get an ugly early spring that causes winterkill or snowmold. That will be a direct invite for crabgrass to take over. Fascinating stuff. Go green. uh huh. Good idea if you have a power lawn.
B10Dave Posted - 09/01/2010 : 22:42:27
Gray. I don't use the sprayer much but not because of Dalton McSquinty's pesticide ban. I live in a rural area and am surrounded by farmland. We used to own a farm and I had a pesticide applicaters licence. The local farm supply still has my number on file so I can buy glyphosate and 24D,B without any hassle. I hate made in Toronto solutions for the rest of the province. B10Dave.
snohiker Posted - 09/01/2010 : 21:05:38
that's the 3112h its got hydro lift its good for hauling around the yard sure beats a shovel
the bucket is 1/8 i have a cutting edge i need machined just haven't found someone to do it yet
ATF Posted - 09/01/2010 : 20:42:18
"Nice looking little sprayer there, Dave. Do you still get to use it much with the pesticide ban?"
What pesticide ban? I never got the memo. Our local AG store sells some wicked stuff, of course my neighbors new baby also has a tail, now that's wicked
Gray Posted - 09/01/2010 : 01:48:37
quote:
Originally posted by B10Dave

Nice looking little sprayer there, Dave. Do you still get to use it much with the pesticide ban?
Gray Posted - 09/01/2010 : 01:40:08
Hey, Snohiker Rob;

Whatcha got for a lift on the front bucket?
And what kind of metal is the bucket made of? Is it really light? Hard to tell from pix.
snohiker Posted - 08/31/2010 : 22:38:26
pics of bucket on 3112h

ATF Posted - 08/29/2010 : 22:44:57
Shoot it's tough to play with metal with the price of steel
skunkhome Posted - 08/29/2010 : 22:40:50
Rob, that looks like nice work. I hope to be able to weld some day.
snohiker Posted - 08/29/2010 : 22:21:25
ive got a couple of things going

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1