Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2259 / Visits Today: 2259
Highest Active Users: 2259
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Bush Hog Restoration
 1964 Bush Hog V-4-7

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
chemdragon Posted - 07/19/2010 : 18:26:33
Hello Everybody! I recently aquired a 1964 Bush Hog V-4-7 and I am totally new to the tractor world but glad to be here. I have started cleaning it up a little bit and I took out the Delco Remy Starter/Generator and had that rebuilt. I am currently waiting on my carburator kit to be shipped, should be sometime this week. I have bought new headlights for it and bolted them on. I would like to restore the tractor back to as close to original as I can but looking at it I dont know even where to start. Any help you guys can get me would be awesome as I don't see a lot of people with Old Bush Hogs. My photos are all on PhotoBucket and I have been updating frequently. Thanks in advance and check out the photos.http://s564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/benjaminfrench/1964%20Bush%20Hog%20V-4-7/

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
B112 Posted - 07/19/2010 : 20:17:33
Whoops, I have a D4-10. Dan sounds like you got a serious set of Bushhogs!
olcowhand Posted - 07/19/2010 : 18:53:17
I only have the hood decals templated at the moment, as I've had no pics to go by on any other decals. If you could take close-up pics of any remaining decals (oe are painted on), even partial remains, please email me or post the pics and I can get all I can templated & ready for cutting.
olcowhand Posted - 07/19/2010 : 18:48:28
Not to tick Michael off, but I would like to point you to my yahoo Bush Hog garden tractor group. Not a whole lot of stuff on your model, but there is some, and some other owners. Also, I make the decals for these tractors. I have three D4-10s (one a parts donor) and a JBI. I'll be picking up another JBI this Saturday, a 500 mile round trip. It's rough & all apart, bad engine, missing 3pt lift arms, but in general, pretty complete. Here's the yahoo link:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bushhog_gardentractors/?yguid=131157143
B112 Posted - 07/19/2010 : 18:47:04
Ben, looks like a rare machine and it's running! Nice. I have a D10 with tiller, deck, blade and sicklebar. Just need the time to give it a restoration.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1