Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3554 / Visits Today: 732
Highest Active Users: 3554
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Projects (mechanical/electrical)
 MrCool 24K AC System - in progress

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
B112 Posted - 08/01/2021 : 06:38:47
So I am now weeks into installing a new MrCool 24K AC System at my house. I am replacing an Amana 18K BTU Model 18C3MD thru the wall unit. The thing was so loud I'd have to raise my TV to 90 Samsung units to hear it. Fortunately, I was able to hear a similar wall mount unit at my family's house in PA. They had a unit installed on an inside wall which was also 24K and would cool the whole downstairs of the house. That unit is very quiet and I expect when I complete this project I'll be very happy. I have scouted out the electrical run and bought most of those parts. I have the wall plate mounted and the hole in the wall. The condenser pad is placed in the proper location. Next steps are installing the line set cover on the house and finishing the inside wall which is a repair job from taking the old unit out of the house. With three weeks of going away, that has taken from Tractor and house projects.
Pictures to follow.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1